Ethos and Values
Our organisation promotes and maintains a Vincentian ethos, respecting the beliefs and cultures of all who use our services and work with us.
Vincentian Care Plus’s philosophy is drawn from Christian principles and values. Its ethos of care and support is drawn from the inheritance and legacy of St Vincent de Paul and St Louise De Marillac and the rich heritage of the Daughters of Charity working internationally and in Great Britain today. To read more about the Vincentian spirit go to www.famvin.org and Vincentians in Partnership
These values are promoted throughout our service.
Vincentian Care Plus core values
We promise to provide a quality Service that is:
- Respectful and gentle;
- Friendly and thoughtful;
To ensure ‘person centred’ care and support that:
- maintains dignity;
- promotes ability and independence;
- is sensitive to the uniqueness of each individual;
- enables choice, individuality, citizenship and social equality.
To be an organisation that is committed to:
- partnership and networking.
- transparent governance and management.
- advocacy and justice for the elderly.