Social Services Funding

If you, or a relative or friend, need help to remain living at home, you may be entitled to financial support, either from the local Council or Benefits agency.

You will need to contact the Council’s Social Services department and arrange for a social worker to visit and carry out a needs assessment.

Information on funding for social care can be found by clicking here

If we are unable to meet your needs, we will work with you to find the right service.

Direct Payments

If you or a family member receives care and support through the Council, you will be entitled to a direct payment if you wish, whereby an amount of money is paid by the Council to the person for the person to spend on their care and support.

For more information, click here

Private Funding

If you or a family member is paying for your own care and support

Contact us at for our current charges.